Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Knott's Berry Farm

Today, we went to Knott's Berry Farm. It was fun. We went on a roller coaster and one roller coaster I almost fell out but I didn't. We went on a camp bus but it is not real. It went up and it went down and then it scared my mommy and everyone in my family. Me and my brother screamed the most. One car roller coaster I screamed more than everybody else. I accidentally spit when we turned on the roller coaster car when we first went on it. Me and my brother turned and me and my brother screamed the most. When we turned, it was scary. We went on a balloon ride, it was relaxing. Me and my daddy and my mommy. I talked to my daddy when it was going, I told him that I told mommy it was relaxing. During the ride, me and my mommy talked. We talked about how relaxing it was. One day, my aunt cut my hair and I liked it. She gave bangs on me and she washed my hair but it wasn't really comfortable when I put my head back. We we ride all of the ride, but not the scary ones. After that, we went to eat. We got lunch boxes but my cousin Amber she got my favorite color lunch box. My favorite color was blue. That was my favorite color. After that, we wanted to watch Wagon Camp, but it wasn't time yet. So we went on a train and it was relaxing too, but it was kind of scary. On the Scary Cave, I closed my eyes on my cousin's mommy but she is nice and her name is Lisa. That is my Kindergarten teacher's name. But Lisa is a good name. Also, my brother went on a Log roller coaster and he screamed and lot that made his face red when he came out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home